September 7, 2010

How to Handle Halloween Hecklers

I know it’s not a holiday on par with the religious significance of Christmas or the historical importance of Memorial Day, but Halloween sure is a reason to celebrate in my house. This has a lot to do with the fact that I have a love affair with sugar, chocolate and any type of candy and have passed that on to my skinny kids. The sugar coupled with the opportunities for socialization for the kids and for me make this is the ultimate holiday. So why do Halloween hecklers want to spoil our fun? Over the years I’ve figured out how to handle all sorts of Halloween heckler tricks, and I’ll share these little knowledge treats with you …

703 words

Featured Post

Proofreading Perfectionism and Professionalism: WriterKerrie on Fiverr's 2,882 Reviews ... I Love My Clients!

I have been a professional proofreader since April 2013, and I was a proofreader in the public relations and nonprofit sectors for ...