August 14, 2021

Proofreading Perfectionism and Professionalism: WriterKerrie on Fiverr's 2,882 Reviews ... I Love My Clients!


I have been a professional proofreader since April 2013, and I was a proofreader in the public relations and nonprofit sectors for many years before that. I have worked with many of my clients several times ... on resumes, college papers, business correspondence, personal correspondence, novels, nonfiction books, ebooks, emails, anything! I enjoy getting to know them and learning about their needs. I'd love to work with you! Because I am also an article writer and Amazon author, I know how important your words are and I treat your project like my own! You can find me here! Here are just a few of my over 2,882 reviews.


I never get tired of seeing reviews like this!

ankos1953 (August 14, 2021)

Writerkerrie completed about 15 proofreading orders for me. She received a difficult technical texts written in a broken English by me, a foreigner and turned them in a documents written in perfect English suitable for US Patent and Trademark Office. Thank you for your great job,Andrew


dollyhiller, October 11, 2020

5

Amazing, spectacular proofing/editing services, very impressed! Delivered ahead of the scheduled deadline.


guyhazan October 7, 2020
October 7, 2020 5
1f1fa-1f1f8.png
United States

Kerrie is an outstanding proofreader and I am very happy with her service. She did for me my first book and now we are going to work together on a very long series. Again, thanks for the hard work.


Michelle Ayn, January 26, 2020
Super fast and top quality delivery! I'll definitely hire you next time I need an editor Kerrie. I've always been happy with your work. I'm a serial editor and feel like I go through my writing with a fine-tooth comb and still you manage to find edits and make it better. Your compliments and critique are also very encouraging!


gravitycat
I am hiring an editor/proofreader for a large, on-going project. So I hired 3 different proofreaders on fiverr to proof the same 1000 word document as a test to see who caught the most mistakes and who made the best edits. writerkerrie CRUSHED the competition. In that 1000 word test, she found 4 more errors than the 2nd place finisher, and her changes made the text flow better. (When the other proofreaders found the same errors, their suggested corrections were often not as good.) writerkerrie is the real deal and I am looking forward to her help with my projects!


theupfoundation
5
You are awesome! I have bombarded you with work and you have kept up with me without a hitch. So thankful for your professionalism, quality of work, speedy turn around, and exceptional feedback. THANKS!!! You are a lifesaver and working with you has given me the peace of mind I need to keep focused on other responsibilities to make my business a huge success story!!!

onyxwoman
5
I cannot go wrong with the seller. I just keep coming back​ and will continue to do so. I consider her a part of my team
"Kerrie is a great proofreader. I asked her to perform the final proofreading of my manuscript before publishing. I greatly appreciated having a second pair of eyes to review the document. Additionally, it was evident that Kerrie pays close attention to detail. Thank you Kerrie!"

"She is just the ultimate professional, what more can you say?"

November 25, 2018 an aspiring English teacher gave me a great review!
I enjoyed working with Writerkerrie. She provided detailed review and feedback for my essay. I enjoyed reading her comments. She even explained some grammatical roles in her comments and accepted to have a second look for my essay, all of which with a very good price. Strongly recommended:-)

jaredchansen                                 
Great work, quick work, and great feedback! She proofread my MA thesis, so I'm sure it wasn't that much fun. But I highly recommend!

busybees                                 
We have worked with Kerrie in the past and have had wonderful results with all her work. She takes the time to go over the text and find those areas that might need some help. Great job!

I love this review from a client on Fiverr. I proofread three of his novels and there is another one on the way. Such a joy to work with!
chrisdod                                                            
Kerrie is the BEST! Not only does she deliver as promised per her time estimates, she also does a thorough job of editing and notating those edits. I'm so happy to have found her. Thanks, Kerrie! You're my absolute go-to copy editor.

And he wrote to me personally:
Thank you so much, Kerrie, for your prompt and thorough edits. Not only did you chisel down my mistakes, but you also gave me great tips and advice regarding my work. Trust me, I've made notes of all your suggestions. No matter how good a writer may think he or she is, it takes an even better copy editor to put them on the top. I feel you've done that for me. And you're correct about the adjective (usually) following the noun regarding Spanish.
Kevin Dorival: "I had an emergency situation with my new book “7 Types of Queens, Kings Desire.” She tackled it like a literary ninja. I wasted a lot of money with editors, but she helped me save a lot more - my reputation. Anonymous client: "You caught a couple glaring errors more expensive proofreaders overlooked."

Check out this post by Dave Chesson, the Kindlepreneur, where I turned him into a believer about finding a great proofreader on Fiverr.

esparkleonline: Outstanding service! Kerrie even saved me time by showing me the corrections in the editing document and also gave me the final changed document. Really happy about that. Thanks! Expect lots of orders from me in the future!

jodiannirons 

This is why it's always good to have someone proofread and edit. You think you've caught them all but you haven't. Thank you so much writerkerrie for such amazing work and a fast turnaround.

pds19711971 


Great professional! Great editor! Great results! Delivered ahead of schedule...priceless. Tag in your favorites.


doriadar 

I've been working with writerkerrie for over a year now. She is super professional, quick, pleasant and always on time (or sooner). Recommended!


medgig 

Great editor. Got this back before I could blink :-). Thanks for editing my manuscript and sending this back within such a short time, Kerrie.


hcmckel 

I needed a competent editor to fine-tune my narrative. Kerrie was excellent, I hope we can work together again in the future


patriot_pewpew 

Great communication, was able to deliver before cut off date, can trust.


hemlockandhoney 

Always great working with Kerrie! Professional, prompt, and extremely accommodating! ;)


yottabay 

If you need bullet-proof inline editing this gig is for you. Great job, Thank you so much!


hemlockandhoney 

So excited to have made this connection with Kerri! I am a small business owner and I recently launched a blog geared toward empowering other sellers. I needed to find an editor who could come with me for the entire journey and edit a broad range of published media... that's Keri! I can't wait to work with her again in the [near] future!


luanabarbosa 

OMG, Writerkerrie, is super professional, she delivered my edited document super fast and also a document with the corrections she made. She over delivers! I highly recommend ! Thank you Writerkerrie. OUTSTANDING !!!



edlerdorrilas 

Great work and amazing customer service. Highly recommend. Thanks


ngregor6 

Kerrie went above and beyond with the proofreading, and editing of my novel! She was an absolute joy to work with, very responsive, as well as attentive to my needs, and the work she provided was beyond exceptional! She even gave a reasonable price, and time frame to proofread my 70,000 word book! I will definitely be working with her again!


proaudiocompany 

Fast, professional, excellent communication!


chrispedley 

Another great editing job, thanks very much! Friendly, fast, professional, and excellent quality, what more could you ask for. Will be using again. ... [another order] Thank you so much for a great job. I can recommend this seller and will be using her again!


yottabay Feburary 18, 2017

Excellent job. I am satisfied and very pleased with the results. Expect more projects from me. Thank you! The BEST proofreader in Fiverr. Very professional and accurate. Thank you!


krl2610 

Very nicely done, you have a believer!


brissett 

Work was great and delivered sooner than expected. I'll definitely use her services again.


pettibonelaw 

There is no better editor for proof reading. We use this person for our most important documents and it comes back great every time.


abegeorge 

Great communication and excellent work on time , 100% recommend and I will buy again


rodders2011 

Efficient, effective and always a pleasure to work with. Proofreading standards need to be modelled from here!


meghan01 

Thank you for a speedy and thorough job.


w00lw1ch 

My article was greatly improved.


attilaprokk 

Absolutely satisfied. I Will back :)


frankecofyt 

Proofreading a 66 page technical book, written by a Dutch guy, will not be the easiest job. But I have the impression Kerrie did it with TLC and a lot of attention. I will definitely get back to her if book nr. 2 sees the light of day!


erict4 

I have never been disappointed with Kerrie. A true professional.


christiankarch 

Outstanding! Kerrie simply is the best!


americangardens 

Super quick. Thanks Kerrie!


gaga659 

Kerrie is the most reliable and the kindest editor I have had opportunity to work with.


arian123456 

Great...Thanks Kerrie! I am very happy with the outcome and will defienetly use her in the near future.


seincire 

Great deliverable. My errors caught, without rewriting everything or compromising my style. Love it!


seincire 

Faster than I hoped and as good as I would have hoped/expected. Thanks! We'll be working together again!

mhajdu 

Gave it to me early with no errors and improved my resume. Would definitely recommend for any future customer. Thank you for everything.


benjaminalb 

Awesome work and top-notch proofreader!


susankbowdoin 

Kerrie always quickly delivers edits that are right on the mark! Thanks for helping us out!


franceandlove 

Amazing result! I'll surely be back with more business! I highly recommend this gig to everybody!

moneystarthere 

Love working with Kerrie! This must be my 20th gig or so...she loves her work and is very good at it. Excellent work, communication and on time as always.


dorian57 

As always it's perfect! Thank you Kerrie!


kassemsharif 

On time, on top of the list when in the future i need help proofreading a document. Trustworthy as well.


llw777 

Should have come to her a long time ago. Great work.


bruwin06 

Easy to work with. Efficient. High Quality. Will use Kerrie again!


kwapiv 

The proofreading was well done and the turnaround was quick. I will definitely send more work in the future.


christiankarch 

Kerrie is the best! Fast response times and professional work.


belcanzo 

I never worked with fiverr before and I was afraid. From the beginning Kerrie was super helpful and that gave me confidence to do the work. I couldn't be more satisfied! Se did an amazing job and I will certainly use her services again and will recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much Kerrie!


jedh230 

Awesome Job! I love the way you send the corrections very easy to understand. Thank you!


so0o0o0k 

This is the second time to order her gig. She always hits my expectations and does a great job!! Thanks Kerrie


emmawang903 

Thank you so much for the excellent work and the generous offer! Absolutely will work together again!


jameslevl 

Great work and very good timing. Appreciate your spirit!


watkinskeys 

Grateful for your keen eye as always!


angelmuniz December 4, 2016

You're the best!!!!! True Mvp!!!


angelmuniz 



Incredible!!!!


rnedivi 



Thank you so much for fast and great delivery


rodders2011 



Brilliant as always. Thank you once again.

hvp408 



Super quick turnaround. Great to work with!

onyxwoman 



I must have used her about 6 or 7 times, if not more. I just keep coming back for her excellent service. Very professional, very patient...nice lady!

halinagold 



Perfect. Again. I'm grateful! Oh, and having both the Edited and the Changed version is so valuable!

160. namy1000 



Excellent work ! Thank you so much ! Hope to work with you again soon !

159. dorizita 



Kerrie has excellent communication with costumers, she respects deadlines and does a thorough proofreading. I've got what I paid for.

158. comedyopoly 



Fast and detailed service.

157. jedh230 



Thank You so much! awesome Job!!! Looking forward to keep working with you!! :)

156. taketheleap 



1st time on Fiverr and it was perfect!

155. adammkijowski 



Great work! I am fully satisfied! Recommend to everyone. All the best, Kerrie!

154. aleksashka 



Thanks Kerrie, I worked with you once, I worked with you twice, and I will work with you the next time, for sure.

153. traveldigital 



Great proofreading work delivered in a timely manner and good communication. Will hire again.

152. yevhent 



Dear Kerrie, thank you so much for your help and for your kind offer to deliver the task even faster than it was asked. I appreciate a lot your job and your kind help! For sure (no doubt) I will recommend you and I will keep on collaborate with you. Thank you indeed!

151. amalgam 



First time using this provider. Excellent work, lightning fast. I will use her services again.

150. xin275277408 



I had a great experience with Kerrie!! She is so kind and willing to help me late at night for a paper revision. I would recommend her service to anybody. Thank you so much!

149. stevocarter 



I was after some one to edit and proof read my two manuscripts. Kerrie did a great job, was friendly and very communicative through out the whole process. I would highly recommend her to any one.

148. rdbrooks123 



Thanks Kerrie, Great work fast and professionally done.

147. elkhanzeynalli 



Very professional and fast!

146. halinagold 



I'm almost afraid of saying it, because I want to make sure she'll continue having time to work with me! :) But then, I don't want to hide it either: Kerrie is the best! I don't even consider asking anyone else to edit my articles.

145. sinamario 



The job has been done very well and I would definitely recommend you to my friends :)

144. rifatprince 



The BOSS :)

143. mgmt_consulting 



She's the best!!!


142. auracapsule 



Kerrie is quick, efficient, helpful. Five stars. Thank you!

141. garyjv 



Kerrie has an excellent eye for proofreading!

140. rodders2011 



Dedicated to the cause of having your writing the best it can be! Always a pleasure to have the benefit of your avid reading eyes and skills. Thanks again.

139. lubakk 



Great communication, super fast delivery, and the job's done perfectly! 100% recommended!

138. internalsoul 



It's an absolute pleasure to work with her. I didn't even knew that there were so many mistakes. The way she marked all the mistakes on the edited files is really impressive. I would highly recommend her and would come back for more proofreading. Great job Kerrie

137. gevaarlijkeman 



Fast, clear and friendly communication. Brilliant work. What more can we ask for? A++

136. dnadivi 



Writerkerrie has an eagle eye for mistakes. I highly appreciated the fact that she returned the document before the deadline.

135. crowe1 



She gives you a copy showing her edits and one with all the changes so you don't have to make the changes yourself. Some others I have used only give edited version so this person goes the extra mile and that's why she has so many projects.

134. madison73 



Kerrie is Awesome! Very responsive and her work is amazing. Simply Great to work with!!!!

133. jranga 



She is the best! I will keep coming back to her again and again. Thanks for your great work!

132. audioforyou 



Kerrie was absolutely great to work with! She was responsive, professional and overall simply amazing :) Thank you for your hard work!

131. ohagit 



Thank you for another excellent gig. Delivered ahead of schedule!

130. moneystarthere 



I LOVE working with Kerrie and expect you will as well - I am a repeat client and have ordered probably 20 gigs from her - each and every one has been exceptional! Great communication, on time and excellent work.

129. anoukkr 



Absolutely the best proofreader here on Fiverr!

128. evaleon757 



Thank you very much for excellent service! Great job and highly recommended! I was overall happy with the communication and plan to return for future work.

127. mcconsultant 



Great work and the best editor.

126. romaschenko 



Great editor! She went above and beyond what I asked her to do. Can't wait to work with her again.

125. halinagold 



Kerrie is my go-to editor at Fiverr and has been so for a long time. I trust her and it's great to know that my articles are in good hands. I also love that she delivers the result in 2 versions, one where I can see the changes she made, and one that is ready for publishing.

124. willspring 



Even after all our efforts, we still had typos ... Writerkerrie found them, pointed them out and we're the better for it ... She's my go to proofreader ... thanks ...

123. klmar63 



She did a lot of work and delivered on time. She proofread and edited 14,793 words for me. She showed me the changes she made and there were quite a few changes she made. Great job. She was a pleasure to work with.

122. zurizinga 



This is the ONLY Fiverr editor I work with. Excellent work, always on time, and often way ahead of schedule. A+++++

121. christinebai 



This time I am entirely happy with Kerrie, cuz she is super fast in-delivering my order which helps me a lot before DDL. THX a lot and i will work with you next time

120. onyxwoman 



Thank you so much! You are making my overwhelming life much easier. What a relief to have such a reliable person to work with!

119. mail2maciek 



I ordered Kerries proofreading support again. Dont look anywhere else. Kerrie is top proofreader. Totally professional. Flexible and easy in communication. Definetelly recomdend. Will be beck again Kerrie :)

118. This is a client named Eric Thomas, who I worked with from 01/01/2013-12/31/2015
Kerrie is an extraordinary proofreader and editor. Kerrie has been my editor and proofreader on two books and more than a hundred blog posts. She is a true professional and genuinely cares about her clients and their material. I will use her on my future book projects and I highly recommend her. Let Kerrie take your writing from good to great.

117. rifatprince 



Best on Fiverr :)

116. onyxwoman 



Oh, thank you so much for making my life easier. I am so busy; you are a lifesaver...so professional!

115. trinidad15 



Amazing job again!! Kerrie is very quick and professional at what she does highly recommended her.

114. zurizinga 



Incredible work every time.

113. whitebox 



Super nice seller!!! Work delivered very fast, and the result is awesome. I am very happy :) I will use the service again, and recommend her for everybody. Thank you again!

112. This is a client named Mark Barbee, who I worked with from 06/15/2012-11/15/2013
Kerrie has edited 2 books for me so far and both times she did an excellent job. She was very prompt in getting my book back to me. She showed professionalism and skills in doing her job. Kerrie found so many things that needed correction that I wouldn't have have never seen in spite of having read and reread my books several times. As a result of my experience I have recommended Kerrie to friends who reported the same great results that I enjoyed. I would not hesitate for a second to recommend Kerrie to anyone who needed her editing expertise.

111. zurizinga 



She's the only editor I use. Incredible work every time.

110. reno1313 



Awesome as always! You are my go-to proof reader! Thank you!

109. elybineth 



This editor knows editing (as opposed to some others on fiverr that I've tried in the past) and delivered as promised! Don't hesitate to order from her.

108. victorms 



Excellent gig! Kerrie proofread my document quickly and she showed me all my mistakes. In addition to this work, she also helped me to edit my text, choosing the best words to the content of my eBook. Thank you very much, Kerrie! I won't hesitate to buy your gig again!

107. ustc9507 



You are an angel sent by God, Zeus, or Allah. You pick one.

106. ishapira 



Great results and great communication. Thank you

105. willspring 



I really liked working with Kerrie ... She was candid, open and straight forward ... Her e-mail communications were clear ... Her delivery was onetime and ---- I'm well pleased ... I'm already thinking about future work together ... Great job Kerrie ...

104. ronakshah13 



Excellent work, quick turnaround, will do the business again. Thanks

103. gkbizcons 



Thank you for the quick and excellent service. Will order again. Highly Recommended!

102. seanmaday 



Kerrie proofread my children's book and gave me awesome feedback. I highly recommend work with this outstanding seller.

101. martinciaffone 



Thank you for a excellent/professional/fast job! I really appreciate it.

100. barbarasell 



Second time using this seller. Her work is top notch!

99. samspc 



Thank you for a perfect service with a nice cooperation

98. urisimba 



Fast, reliable and efficient. I'll definitely use her services again.

97. dangarriott 



BEST EVER!!!!!

96. jranga 



She is excellent and reliable. I will totally come back to her and recommended her.

95. tonytcc 



AGAIN very good Quick turn around. Professional. Saved me a lot of time. I will be using your service again....VERY SOON.

94. gaga659 



Best proofreading gig at Fiverr!

93. ohagit 



This is the second time I've worked with writerkerrie, and I'm very happy with the results. She is highly professional and very nice to communicate with. I will surely use here services again. Thank you!

92. sylwiakleczynsk 



Great and quick service! Highly recommend

91. martinciaffone 



Excellent job, fast and professional !! Highly recommended :-)

90. onyxwoman 



Very dependable and reliable. Her professionalism keeps me coming back.

89. barbarasell 



Very impressed with your editing and all of your suggestions were spot on. Thank you for your diligent work. This seller definitely recognizes the task at hand, and I look forward to working with her again!

88. onyxwoman 



Just love her. She makes my very stressful life so much easier. A God send!

87. stentuudak 



Awesome job, again. Kerrie is just the best and I probably will come back to her. 100% recommend :)


86. lwolcott 



Kerrie is great!

85. roie_yellinek 



Thank you so much for your help and understanding!

84. burich827i 



Awesome! Just great! Thank you so much! Be sure to return!

83. dealness 



Great job reviewing my manuscript and providing helpful feedback as well. I would use this service again in the future.

82. erict4 



I've been using Kerrie to edit my work for more than 3 years. She's an excellent editor, easy to work with, and always delivers beyond my expectations.

81. ekpanith 



Kerrie did a great job and super efficient!! She is very fast and response very well. She did not disappear and lose touch like many other people you get here in Fiverr. I asked her for more thoughts on the work and she replied very well. She is awesome!! I would recommend her to anyone!

80. trinidad15 



Amazing work thanks so much! Highly recommend everyone to use this seller!!

79. tonytcc 



After looking at what you did I am not sure I am qualified to even write my own name. You are phenomenal. I have already referred you to 2 people. Thank you. You will hear from me again. Great work.


78. moneystarthere 



I am a repeat customer and LOVE working with Kerrie! She always delivers accurate work, on time with great communication. I highly recommend her!

77. bobcipher 



Would I recommend? You BET I would!

76. reno1313 



Great work again! I'm so glad you can proof read and mark edits on PDF! I'll definitely continue to hire you!

75. mattjon247 



Promptly delivered and thoroughly reviewed. I just put Kerrie on retainer!

74. dorian57 



Very good job again Kerrie. I love the edited version which allow me to see what was wrong. Will buy your gig again for sure.

73. doriadar 



I've used WriterKerry's services a few times already. She's fast, reliable, and does an outstanding job.

72. tsvetandimov 



Outstanding experience. 100% profesional.

71. feliciavalceanu 



Karrie did a wonderful job. Thank you so much for your help. I will come back to you any time I will need wonderful proofreading. I truly recommend Kerrie, she is a pro!

70. doriadar 



I've used WriterKerry's services a few times already. She's fast, reliable, and does an outstanding job.

69. anoukkr 



Whoa Kerrie is amazing  Great proofread as always!

68. kaurin_design 



Kerrie did an excellent job and will hire her again, for sure. I extremely recommend her! Superb work!

67. tsvetandimov 



Excellent and professional service. Service is exactly as described! Highly recommended! Thank you very much.

66. rodders2011 



Really great to have on our team as someone that can make your written work shine! Thank you!

65. christiankarch 



excellent service! I got what I was looking for and then some!

64. ksadler 



Thank you so much Kerrie! I now have the confidence to present my book. Folks, she proofread and edited over 30,000 word book! Spectacular!

63. tonyburtt 



I'm very happy with the fast and detailed work! I'll definitely use this excellent service again.

62. moneystarthere 



I am a repeat client and this was another perfect order! Kerrie is fantastic to work with.

61. selinavbrown 



Great editing from Kerrie again for my novella series. I've reviewed it and very happy with the first time round. Service is exactly as described and she doesn't disappoint. Thank you!

60. rodders2011 



Quality! Writerkerrie makes such a difference to my written work. I would strongly recommend! It is a simple as that!

59. rgenena 



Highly recommended. She delivered excellent work in almost no time.

58. christiankarch 



professional, responsive and fast!

57. kidsdoubledesk 



Kerrie's suggestions were perfect; attention to detail flawless, and her turn-around time was at breakneck speed. I am certain that I will use her again. Thank you, Kerrie!

56. rossstokes 



Awesome work thanks Kerrie! You're my favourite editor :)

55. rossstokes 



Brilliant experience! Always nice to find someone who share's a similar subject interest. Will definitely use Kerrie's editing service again.

54. aghyyy 



Fast delivery, awesome and thorough proofread. Highly recommended.

53. mail2maciek 



Great person with totally profesional approach and skills! thank you so much!

52. anastasiap 



Great, thank you a lot! Very fast and professional.

51. pettibonelaw 



This is the best proof reader ever. We use her for our important documents and now we are going to use her for everything. She is the best proof reader on Fiverr! Thanks.

50. dorian57 



I am very happy about the proofreading (she sends an edited and a changed version for each document, it's very useful to see what has been changed). It has also been delivered much earlier than planned. Will use her services again in the future for sure. Thank you very much.

49. reno1313 



Thank you so much for your great work! You makes me feel very confident in the document, thanks to you! She is alway right on time and very easy to communicate with. I'm definitely coming back! You are fantastic!

48. lisaros 



Amazing work! Would definitely have writerkerrie proofread my material again. Fast work and outstanding quality. Thank you so much!

47. morganspinedi 



Writerkerrie has been fantastic to work with. Her entire process and approach are both enthusiastic and supportive. I believe that she really loves the work that she does and it shows in her process. It helps she shares a commonality and appreciation for the process. Highly recommended! Thanks!

46. anoukkr 



I'm a repeating customer, and continue to love Kerrie's work. She's great!

45. moneystarthere 



More great work! I have used a lot of people on Fiverr and this one is one of the best! If you need good quality work, order now!

44. moneystarthere 



Another fantastic order! Great communication, on-time, perfect work, loved the way she provided the corrections and engaged me as a client.

43. moneystarthere 



Another great order...good communication and fantastic work. I very much appreciate that Kerrie is willing to proof/audit online course material.

42. buffywimmer 



I had no idea that not only would you edit with recommended changes, but you would actually DO the changes for me!!!! Thank you! I have one more paper due in June. Hopefully you can edit that one as well.

41. yasir22 



Quick, concise, solid suggestions-got what I needed, when I needed it! Thanks!

40. joseywhite 



From a Jamaican girl "yu gwane gud" I have given out editing work on Fiverr and no one come close to your quality of work. I will use you again and again. People if your doing a book and need a good editor check this lady. I am a happy buyer.Thank you so much for the opportunity to proofread my work

39. henlang 



An amazing editor. Professionalism at its best.

38. arshingul 



The service was superb! Kerrie was responsive to my needs and delivered my order in less than 24 hours.

37. luminous82 



Quick, accurate and does a great job! Thanks!

36. moneystarthere 



Fantastic work, good communication and on time. Kerrie went over and above to accommodate my request...I will absolutely be using her again! Thank you!!!! BTW she caught things other proof readers did not!

35. halinagold 



Perfect job, as always! When it comes to proofreading writerkerrie is by far my preferred choice here.

34. alicandoit 



My first Fiverr experience and it has been a joy. So glad I found writerkerrie, will work with her again.

33. w5star 



Fast response to inquiries , order done in a considerable short amount of time . I can see that all the changes the seller made to my work and I like it . I highly recommend this seller !!


32. onyxwoman 



This must be my 5th time using her services. I will continue to use. I needed to have someone who I can have confidence in to represent my brand in such a professional manner.


31. orangeka 



Always the best! I wish I could hire her full time! She's so Damn good......


30. tricepruitt 



Kerrie is the best! I highly recommend her services. Always delivered on time, and perfect! You will be happy you hired her.


29. selinavbrown 



Kerrie did an awesome job on my 40K novella. Some parts had been edited over 6 years ago but I had added in 70% more. Kerrie's corrections were heavy in the non-edited parts with pick ups still in the edited parts! She even picked me up on a word I made up *blushing here. Will use again :)


28. lembayungsky 



Definitely one of my best experiences in Fiverr. 5 star for everything + FAST turnaround time. Will order more soon and highly recommended to everyone!


27. jimkoehneke 



Kerrie is a magnificent proofreader. Her attention to detail is superb. And she really is an expert with grammar and punctuation. Importantly, Kerrie is professional and friendly to work with. I have always enjoyed working with her, and will continue to only use her in the future.


26. evouniverse 



Superb work, fast response time. I will be adding writerkerrie to one of my favorites as a person to come to for editing needs! HIRE HER!!


25. hthorg 



What a delight to have my work so thoroughly proofed with promptness as well. It's a relief to know I don't have to worry about my grammar being perfect ever again because writerkerrie will take care of that!


24. slifersoft345 



Wow I thought it would be a longshot, but Kerrie was able to edit my Op-Ed piece within half an hour of my request. She was so responsive, and the editting top notch. I will definitely do business again ^_^

23. dwaynedoty 



Writerkerrie did an awesome job on my essay. She is excellent. I had footnotes, references and resources to document using the APA style. She effectively repaired my essays with accuracy and professionalism. Naturally I will recommend her to and MA candidate.


22. writerpm 



I'm new here, this was my first purchase, and frankly, it made me nervous. But I found Kerrie and after we negotiated (she made that easy) I agreed to send her my 152 page travel book to proofread. She delivered on time, improved the manuscript, and communicated clearly. Highly recommended!


21. lawandateal 



Exceeded my expectations. I look forward to working with Kerrie again in the future. I highly recommend her for your proofreading and editing needs.


20. ghost0 



The best experience I had on fiverr so far.


19. onyxwoman 



Yes, yes, yes! I love a professional who makes my life easier. Great personality, on time; even exceeds deadline. Will I use her again? Of course...again, and again and again.


18. jniblick 



Kerrie was awesome! Accurate, timely and affordable. What more could you possibly ask for?!?!


17. jackslash 



I needed someone to review my blog post ASAP and writerkerrie was willing to tackle it in lightning speed, masterfully catching all my errors and typos. So glad I found her. She's a keeper!


16. dwaynedoty 



I needed help with my essays for a graduate class I was taking. I searched Fiver for "the right person" to edit my work. I had contacted three other Fivers but writer Karrie returned my message quicker than the other Fivers. She returned the completed papers in record time. What an awesome lady!


15. dwaynedoty 



Thank you, Kerrie. The editing you completed is exactly what I needed. After you completed the first order I knew I could trust your work with the remaining eight pieces of work. I feel indebted to you. Highly recommended! Thanks, Dwayne


14. hafsakhan 



I am AMAZED at how well kerrie proofread my assignment!! I am super happy with my work now! Will definitely be contacting her in the future!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER HELP :)

13. sambartos 



Excellent work! I went over my document 100 times and she still caught things I missed. So glad I used her, would 100% use again!

12. bkeeler1 



OMG! OMG! OMG! Kerrie is an all-star editor. My friend and I needed to complete an application due at 11:59pm and Kerrie got it done in just a few hours with time to spare! I would definitely use her again. Very professional and great at what she does. By far my best Fiverr experience!

11. cozywriterquilt 



I asked writerkerrie to proofread an 82,000 word manuscript as quickly as possible. No only did she come through by the deadline but she did a great job AND kept me up on her progress with emails. I owe her a million dollars but that is not nearly what she charged. The fee was very reasonable.


10. kodiak30 



Excellent work, Fast and perfect. She did a great proof read, fixed grammatical errors and rewrites in the way a customer would understand. I will use her again for future services.

9. jimkoehneke 



Kerrie is amazing! She finds everything that needs changing, replaces those with what's needed, and delivers her work on time. In addition, her communication with me has been friendly and helpful. I would not use anyone else for proofreading! Kerrie is GREAT!

8. One lovely client said:

Just to let you know, I got the highest grades for my research projects that you helped me to edit. Thank you!!!


7. bjgriffiths 



Really happy with the proofing Kerrie did. She got through my 88000 word manuscript early. Highly recommended.

6. maurice0012 



Kerrie is the real deal. She is very personable, very passionate about proofreading and will be my editing choice for my future books. Good stuff and value here!


5. babagilo 



I trusted Kerrie to proofread my book and I could not be more pleased and happier. She exceeded all my expectations. Her timing and communication were outstanding. She caught every little thing. If you are looking for an excellent proofreader, look no further. Thanks for everything Kerrie.


4. geowriter 



EXCELLENT! Kerrie did a very thorough job of editing my writing. I've had (roughly) a thousand people look at this article for me and Kerrie is the only one who caught some of the mistakes. Thanks! Would most definitely recommend!

3. bobslej

and I am in love with friendly sellers ;) You have 972 positive reviews which mean you could rest on your laurels but you still maintain great relation and have a great attitude towards EACH customer, and this is what brought my attention mostly ;) I am also sure of your expertise and that I will get perfect text :)


2. selinavbrown 



I loved Kerrie's enthusiasm and her proofing was spot on - to me that's someone who finds the grammar gremlins but doesn't change the author's voice. Will use again :)


1. c0052254 



I was 99% sure there were no errors, but I wanted to be completely certain. So I asked my work to be proof read. The work came back like i had been in school. So many errors found. Would like to thank the seller for the help, and proof reading. Thank You

Featured Post

Proofreading Perfectionism and Professionalism: WriterKerrie on Fiverr's 2,882 Reviews ... I Love My Clients!

I have been a professional proofreader since April 2013, and I was a proofreader in the public relations and nonprofit sectors for ...